Our 500 technicians can support you from anywhere. They represent a business model for these economic times—fully licensed and insured to provide excellent service but at a cost you can afford. They have proven their abilities and earned the opportunity to support us in the field.
One national client observed, “JComm Group is our hands, eyes and feet in the field.”
If you want to open a local retail site, we can handle the cabling, phone system installation, training and support.
Statement of Values
Our core beliefs as to what makes JComm Group Successful
- We believe in building a culture of service with meaningful relationships that honor integrity and honesty.
- We pursue opportunities that allow us to deliver smart business communication solutions for our clients.
- We listen carefully to our customers, our vendors and our team. Each conversation provides an opportunity to clarify expectations, and deliver excellence. We will communicate promptly, respectfully, effectively and thoroughly in order to execute efficiently. These actions deliver profitability to our customers as well as our own business.
- We will always strive to achieve our best and fulfill our commitments to each other, our clients and our vendors.
- We view mistakes as learning opportunities. We learn, we respond, we improve, and we build upon our learning to raise the bar for our performance.
- We believe in life balance—hard work, rest and play—are valued and encouraged.
- Individually, as a team, and as a business, we will hold ourselves accountable to these values, with confidence that we will only be successful if our actions are in alignment with our values.